AI PM Technical Interviews: Complete Guide
AI PM Technical Interviews: Complete GuideTechnical interviews for AI PM are popping up more and more. Here's how to get prepared.
I was chatting with a cohort member who just completed AI PM interviews at Nvidia (just crossed $5T market cap) and Glean (an AI company valued at $7.2B). They ran into the same round at both companies:
So then I went looking online for resources on the topic. To my surprise, I didn’t find anything: So then I went about the process of creating the guide for you: learning the questions they ask, solidifying the topics you need to learn, and understanding what a winning answer is. Today’s post is the result of the last 2 months of research. Today’s Post
Two quick notes before we get into today’s post Getting AI PM InterviewsWhile today’s newsletter is about cracking the technical rounds of AI PM interviews, if you’re still stuck on getting interviews, join my free webinar tomorrow morning, 9AM pacific: Our CoachingIf you want to go further than this newsletter on technical topics, you should consider the AI PM course Prasad and I teach with guest instructor Ankit Virmani: The next cohort starts on August 3rd. Join us: 1. The Technical Questions PMs are Actually Asked12,397 AI product jobs were posted in the US in the first 6 months of 2026. That’s a lot of jobs, and that means there’s a lot of variability. Here’s the lowdown on reports of real questions from real companies:
I’ve combined those reports into an infographic for you to practice with: π Now that you understand the questions, it’s time to learn the core concepts. Then, I’ll cover how to structure the learnings into winning answers. And end with some AI tools to practice (worth the cost of the subscription themself). This post was written entirely by hand: And leverages insider knowledge from my coaching 150+ candidates over the past year... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Product Growth to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|




Comments
Post a Comment
VHAVENDA IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOUπ«΅πΌπ«΅πΌπ«΅πΌπ«΅πΌ