Hey friend, Pat here. I’ve been spending some time thinking and I think you and I are cut from the same cloth. We… ….believe in being kind. No exceptions. …learn from everything. Growth is important. …give a hoot. When it comes to our niche and people, no one can out-care us. …deliver on our promises. Wow. It’s amazing how what you put out there in the world, you receive back. After all, that’s why we found each other. Those values are what SPI is all about. And those values matter to you, too. I think the only big difference between us is that maybe I have a few more Superfans than you. And that’s what you’re doing here, right? So let’s get to it. Here’s what you can expect from Liz and me as you grow with SPI:
If all this sounds like you, CONGRATS, friend. You’re the newest member of the SPI family. I am really excited you’re here with me and everyone. Reply “SUPERFAN READY” so I know you’re in.
PS. Don’t forget to take our Superfans quiz to find out what level you’re at on the Pyramid of Fandom and what your next steps should be. Just look at what Christy said after following the guidance of the Superfans System:
|
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 4845 Pearl East Cir Ste 118 PMB 56647, Boulder, CO 80301-6112
