Thanks for signing up!
Marketing can feel harder than climbing Mt. Everest sometimes, right? So I wanna give you something to make it easier. Spoiler alert: I’ve got a surprise welcome gift coming your way š But before I send it, first I need to know... Did you *really* mean to sign up for all this awesomeness?You subscribed to my Why We Buy š§ newsletter because it was automatically recommended by another newsletter you signed up for. Do you remember seeing a pop-up like this one?
I bet you read the short description and thought to yourself, "A free buyer psychology newsletter? That sounds cool!" If you signed up by accident, you can unsubscribe here. ‘Cause I don’t want this to be awkward. (Like ordering a side of fries at a drive-thru, but they give you onion rings instead. And instead of saying “Woah, wait, I didn’t want these!” you drive off with the onion rings you’ll never eat.) You can unsubscribe anytime, but... If you decide to stick around *and* you answer this 2-second question, you’ll get a FREE surprise welcome gift š from me tomorrow. Welcome! I'm popping in your inbox because you recently attended Beehiiv's Own the Inbox Summit. Remember this one?
I was a speaker at the event. And by signing up for the summit, you also subscribed to my newsletter, Why We Buy š§ —the free buyer psychology newsletter read by 63,000+ smart people. If you wanna learn what makes buyers tick, click, and buy... so you can sell more stuff... you'll love this newsletter. Forbes even ranked us as one of the top marketing newsletters. I know you'll love it, but first I’ve gotta ask… Did you *really* mean to sign up for all this awesomeness?If not, you can unsubscribe here. ‘Cause I don’t want this to be awkward. (Like ordering a side of fries at a drive-thru, but they give you onion rings instead. And instead of saying “Woah, wait, I didn’t want these!” you drive off with the onion rings you’ll never eat.) You can unsubscribe anytime, but if you decide to stick around *and* you answer this 2-second question, you’ll get a FREE surprise welcome gift š from me tomorrow. So tell me… What’s your #1 marketing challenge right now?
(Click the option below that resonates with you most):
| What’s your #1 marketing challenge right now? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Answer that question and you’ll get a special delivery from me in 24 hours. A hint? The surprise gift is something you can use right away to become a smarter marketer. Until next time, happy selling!
P.S. Oops… I almost forgot to introduce myself. I’m Katelyn, the creator of Why We Buy š§ (AKA the newsletter you’re reading right now). My team has a simple mission: help marketing geeks make “f*ck you!” money (without selling snake oil… or your soul). When I started Why We Buy š§ back in 2020, I never imagined it would become one of the world’s most popular marketing newsletters. Forbes said it’s one of the “top newsletters marketers should subscribe to.” For me, it’s more than just a newsletter. I use everything I share with you each week in my own business—from the Endowment Theory, the Pratfall Effect, and the IKEA Effect. Instead of stressing about ever-changing trends and B.S. “guru” tactics, I’ve spent 1500+ hours studying buyer psychology. Why? Because while marketing channels, tactics, and trends change fast, people don’t. Potential buyers may be reading your marketing message on the latest iPhone, but they’re still processing that message using 450-million-year-old software—their brain. š§
If you wanna look like a genius at work and sell more stuff, you’ve got to understand the psychology of why people buy. That’s why every Tuesday, you’ll get:
- 1 science-backed marketing technique you *don’t* need a PhD to understand
- 3 actionable ways to apply it to your business so you can sell more stuff
I don’t mean to brag, but you made a pretty smart decision. After all, word on the street is the ol’ newsletter is pretty f*cking good:
Anyway, I’m gonna go wrap your free welcome gift.
So answer my quick question above and your surprise will be delivered—hot and fresh—in 24 hours. Keep an eye on your inbox tomorrow!
|